Our goal is $75,000 for the 75th
To prepare for the future, connect your past with our present at the Sinoquipe Scout Reservation as we celebrate 75 years of building generations of leaders for the future. Your contributions will help in improving the facilities available for the next generation of Scouts, along with covering operational costs, that will allow camp to maintain the programs that foster a Scout’s personal growth by encouraging opportunities that build a Scout’s confidence, courage, and integrity, while gaining self-esteem through achievements and acquired skills, and develop values that help Scouts make moral and ethical choices throughout their lifetimes. These contributions prepare Sinoquipe to serve the next 75 years of our Scouting community, creating tomorrow’s leaders in the process.
Remember your own excitement of rounding the bend on Boy Scout Road and seeing the camp along a shining lake for the first time. Reconnect with the camp, program, and people that helped to define your personal Scouting journey. And Rekindle the Scouting spirit within yourself and help us grow that spirit in others as we celebrate 75 years of Sinoquipe.
Your contribution of $75 or more in support of Sinoquipe, is not only significant, but holds significance:
- A $75 contribution is just one dollar for every year the Sinoquipe Scout Reservation in Fort Littleton, Pennsylvania has been serving the youth of our local communities.
- A $500 contribution is approximately one dollar per acre of land accessible to Scouts at the Sinoquipe Scout Reservation for year ‘round programming. (An additional approximately one hundred acres are available to Scouts through the Mason-Dixon Council’s other properties at the Council Service Center in Hagerstown, Maryland, and Camp Stoney in Hancock, Maryland.)
- A $1,200 contribution is just one dollar for approximately every Scouts BSA member that will be positively impacted by attending a week of resident camp at Sinoquipe each summer.
- A $2,500 contribution represents one dollar for approximately every member of Sinoquipe camp staff in the last 75 years that’s walked alongside a Scout on the path of their Scouting journey.
- A $7,500 contribution is the equivalent of paying only $2.25 an hour for every hour of service work given to Sinoquipe by its dedicated volunteers in the average year, allowing us to keep camp running year ‘round. (It would cost nearly $24,000 to pay our dedicated volunteers the minimum wage in Pennsylvania for their yearly service to camp.)